CMO Madhya Pradesh launched a scheme ‘MP Pratibha Kiran Yojana’ /मध्यप्रदेश प्रतिभा किरण योजना for HSC students (girls) who scored 60% or above in their examination. This scheme basically is a Scholarship scheme to provide financial assistance to those who want to pursue higher studies. It aims at providing support to the students to rise above their financial constraints.
|Scheme name:||MP Pratibha Kiran Yojana|
|Scheme category:||State government Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched by:||Madhya Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiaries:||Students (girls) scoring more than 60% in their HSC exams|
- The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to those girl students who want to pursue higher education, but could not due to financial constraints
- Through this scholarship, it will enable the girls belonging to lower income group families to study as they want without letting their poverty affect education.
- Empowering girls through this scheme in the long run
- This scheme will help the girl students scoring good marks to learn more.
- Every beneficiary will get a total amount of scholarship Rs. 4000/- per year
- This scholarship amount can be used to get admissions in higher education as per choice
- No girl student will have to leave their basic education due to insufficient money
- Beneficiary students must be residents of Madhya Pradesh state only
- Family income of the beneficiary should be below poverty line.
- Scoring 60% or above in the HSC examination is a must
- Candidates are required to take admission for further UG level education
How to enroll:
- For enrolling, the applicants will have to visit the official portal @ mp.nic.in
- Then in the students’ corner, click on Register Yourself
- The Registration page will open next, then go through the instruction for registration.
- A valid mobile no., Email ID, Aadhaar no. will be basically required for registration
- Click the Tick box at the end of the page to start the process and continue
- Then on the next page, fill in 12-digit Aadhaar no. and click on ‘Check and Verify’
- Enter a valid mobile no. ad email ID, verify via OTP
- Applicant ID and Password will be sent on the same mobile no. and mail ID
- Applicant can login with the same credentials on the previous page
- Application form will be displayed on the screen, fill in the required details
- Upload the necessary documents
- Click on Submit, for final submission
- To check the application status, the applicant can go to the home page and click on ‘Track Gaon ki beti/Pratibha Kiran/Vikramaditya yojana Application status’
- Then enter the ID and select academic year, click on Show my Application
- Status of the application will be displayed on screen.
- Aadhaar Card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Admission certificate/Receipt
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photo
- This scheme mainly provides assistance to girl students.
- Under this scheme bright students will also get a chance to study and write something and be independent
- Admissions for higher education can be taken as per free choice, be it in any government medical college, engineering colleges, Law, private sector, etc