Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship is for students pursuing the diploma at a Government / Govt. recognized Polytechnic Institution and belongs to lower family income group. It is a scholarship for students studying in Polytechnic Institutions. It is an initiative of K.C. Mahindra Education Trust, which works to make education accessible and affordable to everyone irrespective of their gender, financial status, and class. Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship is for students who have cleared class 10/12 and have taken admission in any polytechnic college for their further studies. Under the polytechnic scholarship scheme, 550 scholarships are offered every year. The application for the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship can be made offline.
Benefits of the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship:
- The Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship is given in order to empower the economically suppressed lower income group.
- Number of Scholarships: Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship is awarded to 550 students every year.
- Duration of the Scholarship: The scholarship is given to students for a period of 3 years.
- The amount of Scholarship: Under the scholarship scheme the students selected will be awarded annual scholarship grant of Rs. 10,000.
Required Eligibility and Conditions for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship:
- Nationality: The Scholarship is available for the students of India only.
- Academic Qualification: The participant must have cleared class 10/12 or equivalent.
- Must have secured 60% marks in the board examination
- The applicant should have secured admission in any Polytechnic Institution for diploma courses.
- Family Status: The scholarship is for the students belonging to lower income group families.
Documents required for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship:
- Canceled Cheque leaf or Bank passbook photocopy having bank details on it.
- Attested copy of Date of Birth Proof
- Attested copy of mark sheet and certificate of the examination passed.
- Personal statement telling about aptitude and interest of the candidate.
- Admission Letter.
- The candidates who are willing to apply for the scholarship form and send it to the nearest Mahindra centre.
- Mode of Application: The applications for the scholarship are to be made offline as there is no online application process.
- Application Form: The application form for the Scholarship can be downloaded from the official website. Click here to download the Application form.
- After completing the application form the same need to be sent to any of the Mahindra Centres by the means of post or courier, so that they can be further processed
- The applications can be submitted to the centers located in the following cities:
- Cochin: Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd., 34/1128 Balakrishna Menon Road, Edapally PO Cochin 682024
- Chennai: R Venkataraman, Sr. Regional Manager(SSU), Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd., Mahindra Towers Pattulos Road, Chennai 600002
- Lucknow: Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, 2nd Floor, Mahindra Tower, Auto Sector, Near HAL, Faizabad Road, Lucknow 226016
- Delhi: A. Vishwanath, Vice-President – Corporate Infrastructure, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, Mahindra Towers, 3rd Floor, 2A Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi 110 067
- Punjab: Nitin Pandey, Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd., FES Swaraj division, Phase IV Industrial Area SAS Nagar, Punjab 160055
- Jaipur: Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd., Mahindra Tower Automotive Sector, First Floor,24,25,26 Durga Vihar Colony, Durga Pura, Tonk Road, Jaipur 302018
- Ahmedabad: Mahindra and Mahindra Limited, Unit No. 611, 6th Floor, Iscon Elegance Nr. Jain Temple, Prahladnagar Cross Road, S.G. Highway, Ahmedabad 380051
- Kolkata: Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd., Automotive Division, 7 KYD Street, 3rd Floor, Kolkata 700016
- Bangalore: Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd., Raheja Chambers, 1st Floor, Museum Road, Banglore 560001
- Hyderabad: Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, Mahindra House, Auto Sector, T.S. Reddy Complex, 1-7-1, Park Lane, S.D.Road, Secunderabad 500003
- The applicant can contact to the following address for more information: Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, Mahindra Towers, 3rd Floor, 2A Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi 110 066
- Phone:(022) 2289 7848
- Email: P2@mahindra.com
References & Details:
- For more information regarding Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship visit: http://www.kcmet.org/what-we-do-Scholarship-Grants.aspx