Haryana Government started a new portal in lock down for all the ITI pass out students of Haryana. On this portal the students can register themselves and find various opportunities of work. Citizens can find the technician needed from this portal at a click. This will help provide employment to the ITI passed out youth. On 15th July, 2020 CMO Haryana, Mr. Manoharlal Khattar launched ‘Mistry App’ to make the process even easier.
|Portal name:||Mistry Haryana|
|Launched by:||Haryana Government|
|Beneficiaries:||ITI pass out students|
- The main objective of the scheme is to provide employment opportunities to the ITI pass out candidates to get employment opportunities
- It aims at assisting the citizens as the per their requirements of ITI technicians/helpers
- Thus, the portal mainly aims at bridging the employment gaps and ensure welfare in the long run.
- This scheme will benefit the ITI pass out students from 6 trades which are Electrician, Plumber, Wireman, Carpenter, Refrigerator and Air Conditioning and Beautician
- It will also enable the citizens to search for technician needed and get the work done accordingly.
- It enables a proper demand – supply mechanism
How to Apply:
- For enrolling, the applicants will have to visit the official portal @ itiharyana.gov.in
- Go to Account tab and get yourself registered by clicking on ‘Register as Technician’
- Enter mobile no. and get it verified via OTP
- Then complete the registration by filling in the details, IT details, location, etc
- After registration, profile will be created and thus the citizens will be able to contact through the portal/app
- On the home page,select the Technician type looking for
- Select the District, Tehsil and Village/City as per your location
- A near by technician will assigned for the work
- One can also go through the reviews of the technician managed by the government directly.
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile certificate
- 10th mark-sheet
- ITI certificate
- Passport size photo
- This portal currently covers only 6 trades, more trades will be added over time.
- Mistry app is also launched on the occasion of World Youth Skills Day (WYSD)
- The app is launched for even easier regular use through an android app
- Helpline no. is also available for assistance
- Toll-free Helpline no. is 1800-180-4424
- Help can be acquired through the toll-free no. from, Mon-Fri between 9 am-5 pm