Rajasthan government has launched ‘Moksh Kalash Yojana’ across the state. Under this scheme the 2 family members will be allowed free travel for immersing the ashes of the deceased family member at Haridwar. This scheme is launched in the state keeping in view the covid situations in the state. This scheme would allow free travel to Haridwar for immersion of ashes only through buses of Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation. Registration will have to be done for availing the travel under this scheme. Registration can be done from the official website of Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation. Currently this scheme will not cover government employees and income tax payers in the state. It will turn out to be boon for the poor and economically weaker sections of the society.
|Scheme Names:||Moksh Kalash Yojana|
|Schemes Under:||Rajasthan Government|
|Launched By:||Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot|
|Implementation By:||Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation|
|Benefit:||The family members of the deceased will get an assistance through free travel for immersion of ashes at Haridwar thereby relieving them from the financial burden|
|Objective:||To provide assistance in the proceeding of immersion of ashes in these unprecedented times.|
Objectives and Benefits:
- The main objective of these schemes is to assist the families willing to travel to Haridwar for immersion of ashes
- Special bus service will be made available to the families by the state government
- Under this scheme, 2 members of the family will be eligible for free travel to Haridwar for immersion proceedings
- Some families are not able to bear the financial burden of going to Haridwar for immersing the ashes, but wish to do so will be assisted through this scheme
- These families will be able to overcome their financial hindrance and will be able to immerse the ashes at Haridwar
- Easy registration process is available to avail the benefit of the scheme.
- It will turn out to be boon for the poor and economically weaker sections of the society in these crucial times
- Moksh Kalash Yojana is a scheme started by the Rajasthan government for assisting the families willing to go to Haridwar for immersion of ashes of the deceased member.
- Under this scheme free bus service will be provided to such families
- The scheme implementation will be taken care of by the Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation
- 2 members of the family will be eligible for free travel in express buses to Haridwar for immersion proceedings
- For availing the service, the family members should register online at the official website of Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation @rsrtconline.rajasthan.gov.in
- For registration the details of deceased person, date of death, name and age of the family members for travel, gender, Aadhaar details, mobile number, etc will be required.
- Copies of the documents proving the details provided should be kept while travelling
- In case of any false information the member will be charged with a fine along with rent
- Currently this scheme is not applicable to government employees and income tax payers
- This scheme will manly assist the poor and economically weaker families, who wish to immerse the ashes at Haridwar but are not able to, due to the financial constraints
- It will turn out to be a boon to the people in these tough and unprecedented times.