The Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Government of India has launched MoPNG e-Seva for consumers to register LPG gas, petrol pump & PNG / CNG related complaints, questions & queries online. MoPNG e-Seva official website is mopnge-seva.in Consumers can use the complaints form along with social media pages / handles to post their complaints. It`s a common platform for Indian Oil, Bharat Petroleum & Hindustan Petroleum. The primary objective of the system is to resolve consumer queries & provide immediate relief to them.
What is MoPNG e-Seva? An official grievance redressal platform for Oil & Gas Sector.
How does it help?
- Oil & gas consumers can file complaints related to their gas dealer, petrol pump & their services
- The complaints can be file online at mopnge-seva.in or on Facebook or Twitter
- You can also ask your queries & questions
- The department will provide immediate response to you
- It provide platform for public & government to interact with each other
- It is a single point of contact for LPG, CNG, PNG users
MoPNG e-Seva Helplines:
- Official Website: mopnge-seva.in
- Facebook Page: facebook.com/MoPNGeSeva
- Twitter Page / handle: twitter.com/mopng_eseva
- Gas Leak Helpline: 1906
How to file LPG gas, petrol pump & PNG / CNG related complaints online?
- Post Complaint on Facebook: CLICK HERE to go to MoPNG eSeva Facebook page & post your query along with your name & contact number. In case of cooking gas complaint you can also provide details such as consumer number, name of the dealer, gas agency, city/district etc
- Post Gas Complaints on Twitter: CLICK HERE to go to their MoPNG Twitter page & post your query / question / complaint
- Post Oil & Gas Complaints on mopnge-seva.in website: CLICK HERE to go to the MoPNG website, find link filling up form & then click on it. Consumer complaint form opens, fill up the form to complete the complaint registration