CMO Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj Singh Chouhan, launched the Mukhya Mantri Street Vendor Loan Scheme/ Mukhya Mantri Gramin Path Vikreta Rin Yojana on Wednesday, July 8, 2020. This scheme is for the local street vendors in Madhya Pradesh. This is mainly for the welfare of the rural street vendors, by providing financial assistance through short term loans without any interest. With the implementation of this scheme, Madhya Pradesh became the first state to launch and implement a scheme for Rural Street Vendors.
|Scheme:||Mukhya Mantri Path Vikreta Rin Yojana|
|Lunched by:||Madhya Pradesh Government|
|Launched on:||July 8, 2020|
|Beneficiaries:||Rural Street Vendors|
|Benefit:||Loan of Rs. 10,000/- as working capital|
|Collateral security/Deposit for getting loan:||No|
|Age Limit:||18-55 years|
Objectives of the scheme:
- The main objective of the scheme is to free the rural vendors the vicious circle of money lenders.
- Government will directly provide them a loan for business through banks.
- This also aims to encourage more people to take up the self-employment opportunities.
Vendors under this scheme:
All the rural street vendors come under this scheme, fruit vendors, vegetable vendors, tea stalls, small saloons, vadapav – samosa vendors, etc
Documents required to register:
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile no. linked to Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account no. and IFSC Code
How to Register:
- Visit the official portal for registration of rural street vendors in the state, @ kamgarsetu.mp.gov.in
- Go through all the instructions before registration, given in Hindi language, a digital booklet for instructions is also available for the new applicants
- Click on the option for registration (panjikaran karein)
- Then fill in the mobile no. and get it verified via OTP.
- Then on the next page, put the Aadhar card no. linked with the same mobile no. and get it verified via OTP.
- Then put the details regarding the business, family members, family members involved in that business. And submit the details.
- After submission of the details, a receipt will be received for the same on the mobile. This receipt is to be verified from the local municipal authorities and then an Id card will be issued for the same, and the applicant will be registered under the scheme as a Rural vendor and can get the loan of Rs. 10,000/- as working capital for the business.
In case of any help regarding applying under this scheme, applicant can
- Call on – 0755-2700800
- With the implementation of this scheme, Madhya Pradesh became the first state to launch and implement a scheme for Rural Street Vendors.
- Total 8,56,697 vendors have registered themselves under this scheme. Out of total no. registered 2,62,296 have been verified and 97,632 have been issued the certificate.
- CM in his tweet announced the details and quoted it as a step towards Aatmanirbhar Bharat and Aatmanirbhar MP