Government of Madhya Pradesh has announced Mukhya Mantri Sthayi Pump Connection Yojna to provide permanent farm pump connections and to convert existing temporary connections to permanent. Government has also reduced the fees for the connection. Now three or or less farmers can apply for the connection. They don’t need to pay extra, instead they need to pay based on the maximum capacity requested.
Eligibility for Mukhya Mantri Sthayi Pump Connection Yojna Madhya Pradesh:
For farmers with less than 2 hector land along with marginal land holders need to pay Rs. 5 thousand where as others need to pay Rs. 7 thousand in 2017-18. Farmers applying for the scheme in 2018-19 will need to pay more. Farmers with less than 2 hector land will have to pay Rs. 6 thousand and others need to pay Rs. 8 thousand. Water availability certificate is not required anymore.
Documents required for Mukhya Mantri Sthayi Pump Connection Yojna application:
- Duly filled application form
- Khasra certificate (self attested)
- Identity proof such as AADHAR card, voter card etc
How to apply for Mukhya Mantri Sthayi Pump Connection Yojna Madhya Pradesh: The application for the Mukhya Mantri Sthayi Pump Connection Yojna can be done at any electricity board department offices across the state.
- Fill in the application form for the scheme
- Attach self attested Khasara certificate along with copy of identity card such as AADHAR, Voter Id etc
- Submit application form at the electricity department
Pages: 1 2