The Government of Madhya Pradesh has launched yet another scheme for farmer in the state called Mukhyamantri Krishak Samraddhi Yojana (MKSY) / मुख्यमंत्री कृषक समृद्धी योजना. It is the incentive scheme for the farmers and the objective of the scheme is to encourage farmers to increase the crop production, improve fair average quality (FAQ). Under the scheme farmers growing major crops in the state such as wheat, paddy, mustard, gram, red lentil etc will be given incentive amount on top of the MSP (Minimum Support Price).
What is Mukhyamantri Krishak Samraddhi Yojana? A incentive scheme for the farmers in the MP to improve the productivity and support the farmers.
Mukhyamantri Krishak Samraddhi Yojana Benefits:
- Paddy during Kharip 2016: Incentive of Rs. 200 per quintal will be deposited to the bank accounts of the farmers
- Wheat during Rabi 2016-17: Incentive of Rs. 200 per quintal for wheat on minimum support price will be deposited directly to the bank accounts of the farmers
- Wheat during Rabi 2017-18: Incentive amount at the rate of Rs. 265 per quintal for wheat which was procured on minimum support price under the rabi 2017-18. The incentive amount will be deposited in the bank accounts of the farmers against sale from March 15 to May 26 this year.
- Gram, Red Lentil, Mustard under Rabi 2017-18: Rs. 100 per quintal incentives will be paid for chana, masur, sarso on top of minimum support price. The amount will be deposited from 10th April 2018 till the last date of procurement
Mukhyamantri Krishak Samraddhi Yojana Eligibility:
- Farmers from Madhya Pradesh are eligible for the scheme
- The incentives are paid only for the primary crops in the state such as wheat, paddy, mustard, gram, red lentil
- The scheme is applicable only for Kharip 2016, Rabi 2017-18 crops only
- The scheme is applicable to only those crops which very sold to registered Krishi Utpad Mandi (कृषि उपज मंडी / कृषि उत्पाद मंडी)
- Crops sold for less than MSP and more than MSP are eligible for the scheme
Mukhyamantri Krishak Samraddhi Yojana Implementation:
- The state government has sent out the notification for MKSY to all the collectors, agriculture departments & officials in the state
- The government will provide the database of the farmers registered with e-Uparjan portal after verification
- Based on the database the incentives of each of the farmers will be computed based on the rates and the season
- The inventive money then will be deposited to the concerned bank accounts of the farmers via NEFT/RTGS directly
- Farmers will be notified via SMS
Other Important Scheme in MP:
- 50% profit guarantee for farmers: a mega scheme farmers Madhya Pradesh
- Chief Minister Agriculture Productivity Scheme Madhya Pradesh Incentives for farmers in MP
- Mukhyamantri Krishak Samraddhi Yojana Registration
- Kisan Kalyan tatha Krishi Vikas Vibhag MP