All the students scoring 70% of more in the class 12th examination in MP will be given Chief Minister Medhavi Vidyarthi Protsahan Yojna. The income limit for the scheme is increase to 8 lakh too.
The scheme was announced by the CM in the radio boradcast Dil Se on Sunday. Additionally the scheme will cover all the certified courses. The Chief Minister also announced various important decisions for students and youth in the state.
- Candidate who could not appear in the Patwari Examination help on 29th December due to any technical reason will be given second chance to appear for the examinations
- 90,000 open positions in various government department will be filled
- 7.5 lakh youth be trained under Chief Minister’s Youth Empowerment Mission
- Various initiatives will be launched to save girl child and to educate them
- The government is celebrating birth centenary of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay as the year of welfare for poor
- Government will be launching various subsidies & schemes for poor
- Aadi Shankaracharya Ekatma Yatra will happen December 19 to January 22 for which soil from different districts of the MP will be gathered
- The yatra will spread awareness about girl child
- CM Chauhan urged youth to take benefit of Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana, Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana, Mukhyamantri Krishak Udyami Yojana, Mukhyamantri Aarthik Kalyan Yojana