Uttarakhand government is starting Mukhyamantri Solar Swarojgar Yojana linked with Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana for the unemployed people of the state who returned back due to Covid-19 situations all over. The main aim of this scheme is to provide employment and self-employment opportunities to the rural youth across the state.
|Scheme Name:||Mukhyamantri Solar Swarojgar Yojana|
|Will be Launched under:||Uttarakhand Government|
|Announced by:||CMO Uttarakhand, Mr. Trivendra Singh Rawat|
|Main Objective:||To provide self-employment opportunities|
|Beneficiaries:||Unemployed labourers across the state|
|Benefit:||Financial assistance in the form of subsidies|
- Under the scheme small solar projects of 25 kilowatt are planned to be set up for electricity generation and for providing self-employment opportunities to the rural youth
- The main objective of the scheme is to provide assistance, subsidies to the unemployed youth under the scheme to encourage self-employment
- It aims at providing opportunities in rural as well as urban areas
- Encourages self-employment opportunities.
- It also aims to prevent migration to different places or states in search of jobs in the long run
More scheme for employment opportunities
- This scheme will encourage the self-employment base in the economy
- Government will provide subsidies to the solar units as well as the electricity generated thereby will also be purchased by the state government
- Application process is very easy and similar to that for swarojgar yojana
- CM Solar Swarojgar scheme mainly aims at setting up independent small solar plants/projects
- This will encourage self-employment opportunities as well as employment opportunities
- Around 10,000 rural youth will be employed with this scheme
- State government will provide subsidies to such units for electricity generation thereby
- Plants with around 25 kw will be set up
- Around 70-80K can be earned with these projects annually
- CM in his recent tweet announced that the scheme will be started soon
- Taking the current pandemic situations into consideration, the state is providing such opportunities for promoting self-employment base in the state.