The National Council of Educational Research and Training Conduct National Talent Search Examination every year at two levels: Stage-I, State Level and Stage-II, National Level only for the Indian National Students Studying Abroad in Class X. Candidates may fill up the Application Form available on the NCERT website www.ncert.nic.in
- For Class XI-XII: Rs.1250 per month
- For Undergraduates & Post-graduates: Rs.2000 per month
- For General category: 40% in each paper.
- For SC, ST & PH: 32% in each paper.
Important Dates For National Level Stage-II NTS Exam:
- Last Date Submission of Application Form: 31/12/2017
- Date of Examination: 13/05/2018
- Mental Ability Test (MAT) Paper-I
- Language Test (LT) English/Hindi Paper-II
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) Paper-III
More Details: [pdf-embedder url=”https://govinfo.me/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/NCERT-National-Talent-Search-NTS-Examination-Advertisement.pdf” title=”NCERT National Talent Search (NTS) Examination Advertisement”]