Noida authorities has requested all the property owners in Noida to register their properties with them. Noida Online Property Registration / Know Your Allottee – Unique Identity Number (KYA-UID) can be done Noida Authorities website noidaauthorityonline.com / pims.mynoida.in. The property is registration is compulsory and both residential and commercial properties needs to be registered with the authorities. The online registrations will begin from 1st November 2018.
What is Know Your Allottee – Unique Identity Number (KYA-UID)? A Noida authorities initiative for Noida Online Property Registration to make sure that they have details about all the properties in the town so that better planning and services can be provided.
Know Your Allottee (KYA):
- An innitiative between property owners in Noida and New Okhla Industrial Development Authority (NOIDA)
- Noida authorities has developed Property Information Management System (PIMS) available at pims.mynoida.in
- Property owners can register their properties at the portal
- Citizens can also get property related details on the portal
Noida Authorities Website & Helpline
Website: noidaauthorityonline.com / pims.mynoida.in Helpdesk: firstname.lastname@example.org Toll-free no: 9818821433
List of documents required for online property registration:
- For Individual Property Owners / Allottees:
- ID proof (Pan Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, Driving License / Passport)
- Proof of ownership (Allotment letter, Transfer letter, Mutation letter)
- For Organizations / Companies (Commercial Properties):
- ID proof (Company Pan Card, Registrar of companies’ certificate (ROC), GST registration certificate)
- Proof of ownership (Allotment letter, Transfer letter, CIC letter)
How to register property online in Noida / How to get your KYA-UID?
STEP 1: CLICK HERE to go to KYA form, read the information and click next
STEP 2: Know Your Allottee (KYA) form will appear
STEP 3: Fill in the form completely
STEP 4: Upload the Id proof, ownership letter and other proof
STEP 5: Click on the Submit button to complete the property registration
NOTE: Owners will be sent SMS alerts when the registration is complete. Follow the further instructions if any applicable.
The objective of the compulsory property registration is to make sure that the property owners register their properties. The online website provides simple and easy property registrations to the citizens. It will stop middleman and fraudulent practices and help government in proper planning to provide civic services.