Why do we need to check Aadhar card status?
The Aadhar is a 12-digit unique identification number issued by the Indian government to every individual resident of India. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UDAI), which functions under the Planning Commission of India, is responsible for managing Aadhar numbers and Aadhar identification cards. A resident Indian can apply for the Aadhar number and card by submitting the existing proof of identity (passport, PAN card, driving license, etc.) and proof of address (phone/ power bill, bank statements, etc.) and by undergoing biometric profiling (fingerprints and iris scan) at any Aadhar center.
Applied for an Aadhar card but still haven’t received it? You can easily check the status of your application status online or how long it will take to get to you your Aadhar card. All you need is a copy of the acknowledgment slip that you are given after your visit to the enrollment center or after finishing your registering process. If you have that, then this is an easy process.
Toll-free no: 1800-300-1947 or 1947
What is needed to check Aadhar card status online?
- Enrolment ID
- 14-digit date and time of enrollment
- Email address or Phone number that you have used while registering for Aadhar card
Required eligibility for checking Aadhar card status online:
- Any individual, irrespective of age and gender, who is a resident in India and have applied for Aadhar at enrolment center and got the acknowledgment slip is eligible to check Aadhar card status online
Online procedure to check Aadhar card status:
- Applicant needs to visit UIDAI official website. Click next link to visit UIDAI website Click to Visit UIDAI Website
- Post visiting this link a window will appear which will look like the same image posted below. Then click on Check Aadhar Card Status button
- Then next window will appear which will look like the second image posted below
- Now check your Aadhar acknowledgment slip. At the top, you will see the 14-digit enrolment number and a 14-digit date and time of enrollment
- Type in these two numbers in the EID and Date/ Time fields respectively
- Type the captcha in the field labeled Enter the Security Code
- Click Check Status
- Post that new window will appear which will show or reveal the status of your Aadhar enrolment application. This is only for checking the status of a new application. If you have misplaced your card, and want to print out a digital copy that you can use, then click the link you will get to know Online Procedure to Download Digital Copy of Aadhar Card
Click image to check Aadhar card status
- To check Aadhar card status: It takes less than Rs. 20
- Email: email@example.com
References & details:
- For more details regarding documents and other help please visit official website
- UIDAI website: https://resident.uidai.net.in/