The Madhya Pradesh government has announced Pension Aapke Dwar Yojana (पेंशन आपके द्वार योजना). Monthly pensions will be delivered to the senior citizens & other beneficiaries at their door steps with the MP Pension at Your Door Scheme.
Old aged senior citizens are not required to visit banks every month to get their pension. The scheme will be implemented with the help of the India Post. The beneficiaries just needs to open an account in the nearest post office to get benefits of the scheme. The implementation of the scheme has started from 1st January 2019.
MP Pension Aapke Dwar Yojana: A MP government scheme to provide monthly pension for senior citizens at their doorsteps.
- Monthly pension delivered at the doorsteps of the beneficiaries
- No need to go to the banks to get the pension amount
- No need to stand in queues in banks
- Senior citizens
- Pension scheme beneficiaries in villages
All those beneficiaries of various pension schemes & senior citizens also will get benefited from the scheme. They dont need to go to the cities to get their pensions. They can simply open an account with Indian Post or transfer an account if they already have one. Their monthly pension will be deposited into their post office account & delivered to their homes every month. Post Department will arrange camps in the rural areas across the state to facilitate account opening & account transfers.
How to Apply for Pension Aapke Dwar Yojana?
- Just visit your nearest post office to open or transfer your account
- Aadhar card, address proof & bank account details in case of existing account are required
- Open post office account or transfer your bank account
Once the account is open your monthly pension will be delivered at your home.