The central government launched PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana in February 2019 for farmers across the country. This scheme is also known as PM-KISAN yojana. Under the scheme Government will provide Rs.6,000 per year in three equal installments of Rs.2,000 each every four months into the bank accounts directly to the eligible farmers of India.
14.5 cr. farmers have become beneficiaries of the scheme. The government had launched a portal for PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Now Government has launched Mobile Application for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana on the google play store for android users. PM-KISAN mobile app is developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC), Ministry of Electronics and Information.
|Scheme Name:||PM-KISAN App|
|Developed By:||National Informatics Centre (NIC), Ministry of Electronics and Information.|
|Launched By:||Central Government|
|Beneficiaries:||Farmers of India|
|Benefit:||To empower the farmers|
|Download:||Google play store|
How to Install Mobile Application:
- All go to play store and search PM Kisan App in the search box or Click on this link
- Note that the publisher of this app should be NIC eGov Mobile App only
- Now click on the Install button of the Pm Kisan App and download and install it on your phone.
- As soon as the Pm Kisan App is installed, this application will appear on your phone, open it and allow all the permissions that are asked.
- After allowing permissions, the PM Kisan App will open in front of you and you will be able to use the services provided under it.
PM Kisan Benefits: Farmers will get Rs.6,000 per year by the government. With this money, the farmer can buy agricultural materials, seeds, fertilizers, etc. Under PM Kisan, farmers are also given the benefit of other schemes,such as Kisan Credit Card Scheme. All the farmers of the country are beneficiaries under PM Kisan. The Government wants to empower and support farmers through this scheme. Through this mobile application beneficiaries can check their registration and installment status, edit Aadhar details, farmers can register themselves and get updated with status and know details about scheme. For any query or issue PM-Kisan helpline also available in the app.