The Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana is the scheme launched by central government (Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship) under the leadership of Prime Minister Shree Narendra Modi. The skill training scheme Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana also known as PMKVY it will ensure that the youth of the nation receive the best technical training so that they can increase the overall production of the country and in turn have a better-employed life in India and abroad. The objective of this Scheme is to encourage skill development for youth by providing monetary rewards for successful completion of approved training programs.
Toll-free number: 088000-55555
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana:
- Under this scheme, all youth of the country will get best technical education or skill which will help the beneficiary to get better-employed life in India and abroad
- Reward candidates undergoing skill training by authorized institutions at an average monetary reward of Rs. 8,000 (Rupees Eight Thousand) per candidate
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna will help to fulfill youth aspirations for good quality, better-paid jobs, and self-employment opportunities
- Under the scheme, the monetary reward would be provided to trainees who are successfully trained, assessed and certified in skill courses run by affiliated training providers.
- For getting more information about benefits please visit this link-(http://www.skilldevelopment.gov.in/assets/images/PMKVY%20Scheme%20booklet.pdf).
Eligibility for getting benefits of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana:
- All youth who have Indian residents are eligible for this scheme
- Who is enrolled in a skill development training program and wants to work in an eligible sector
- Who is certified for a period of one year from the time when the scheme is launched
- On a condition is getting the reward money for the first and only time during his entire lifetime
Document required for applying Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna:
- Unique identity proof e.g. Aadhar card
- Bank account
- Residence proof
- School and college certificates and Marksheets (optional)
Procedure to get registered in a training center for applying in Kaushal Vikas Yojana:
- Before getting enrollment in this scheme, one has to find and join a training center. One can easily find a registered training center near your area on the official website –(http://www.pmkvyofficial.org)
- After the choice of the training center, the candidate must input all the required information in the portal. The training partner will acquire the information of the candidate on their database and arrange for skill development training. After successful training in the training center, certification will be done by the training partner. The certified one will be awarded (mainly monetary award) as per the norms mentioned in the PMKVY scheme. The money will be given by the NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation).
Online registration form is available here:
References & details:
- Beneficiary can make contact on toll-free number- 088000-55555
- Beneficiary can make contact through email- email@example.com