On September 29, 2021 Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M K Stalin launched preventive medical care scheme for all the residents in the state. Under this scheme about 1250 special medical camps will be held in various places in the state for the residents in villages, districts, municipal corporations and other. These medical camps will provide consultations, screening of various ailments and medical care free of cost. Through this scheme the state government tends to ensure health and safety of the citizens through early diagnosis and treatment of ailments. It will turn out as a boon for the people who are not able to afford medical check-ups and treatments.
|Scheme name||Preventive Medical Care Scheme|
|Scheme Under||Tamil Nadu Government|
|Launched By||Chief Minister M K Stalin|
|Launch Date||September 29, 2021|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the state|
|Benefit||Free consultation, screening and medical care for prevention of serious ailments in future|
|Objective||To provide medical assistance and maintain health-life balance of people in the state.|
Objectives and Benefits:
- The main objective of the scheme is to protect and cover the residents in the state.
- Under this scheme about 1250 special medical camps will be conducted at various places across the state.
- It will provide free consultation, screening and medical care for prevention of serious ailments in future.
- At the camps medical authorities will screen people residing in villages, municipalities, corporations across the state.
- Any resident of the state irrespective of the cast, creed, religion, age, gender can avail the benefit of the scheme
- Medical treatment will also be provided to the people as required.
- This scheme will turn out to be a boon for the residents
- It will help to maintain a balance of life and health of the people across the state.
- Tamil Nadu state Chief Minister M K Stalin launched Preventive Medical Care scheme under which medical camps will be conducted at various places in the state.
- Under this scheme the state government will make efforts to help people get medical consultation, check-up, screening, treatment, etc., free of cost.
- Special screening will be made available for pregnant mothers and lactating women.
- About 1250 special medical camps will be conducted ate various places.
- Clinical examination for eyes, teeth, paediatric care, diabetes, high blood pressure, bone diseases, tuberculosis, heart diseases, oncology, kidney diseases, etc., will be provided at the camps.
- Treatment and medicines will also be provided free of cost.
- In case of requirement of continuous treatment the medical authorities will issue id cards with the details of nearby hospitals for treatment.
- Concerned authorities will ensure announcement of schedule and location of district wise medical camps every month.
- Doctors and medical staff from various specialties will be present at the camps.
- This scheme tends to ensure timely diagnosis and treatment of various ailments.
- It will ensure health safety and welfare of the residents of the state.