The caste certificate facility is provided by the Indian government as per the constitution of India. The Cast Certificate is a documentary proof that you belong to a particular caste. The Cast Certificate is the most important document which provide us various kinds of benefits like reservation, The Cast Certificate is beneficial for the admission to any school, college or in a university where the seats have been reserved already under caste quota.
With the help of cast certificate applicant get the fee concession in admission or examination and also get a fee concession for the job along with relaxation in upper age limit. The Cast Certificate helps to get the loan for home under the state government scheme. Normally, the procedure is that one should apply for the cast certificate will get the certificate within 15 days after the submission of documents.
Benefits of Cast Certificate:
- The Cast Certificate helps to get a reservation in government recruitment, into school and college for seat and fee concession
- The Cast Certificate helps to get a loan for home under the state government scheme
Eligibility for applying Cast Certificate in Maharashtra State:
- The applicant must be the resident of Maharashtra state
Documents required for the Cast Certificate in Maharashtra:
- Applicant must have copy of school leaving or birth certificate
- Applicants have address proof (Ration Card / Voter ID /Passport/ Driving License)
- Applicant must have identity proof (Aadhar Card / Pan Card / Voter ID)
- Applicant must have filled application form
- Caste Certificate of parents, i.e. Father/Great Grand Father/Cousin Uncle/Cousin Brother/Cousin Grand Father,
- Candidates have proof of living in a state
Procedure to apply for Cast Certificate:
- The applicant can download the application form by using the following links: Click Here to Download Caste Certificate Maharashtra(1)
- Get the application form and fill all following details very carefully
- Name of Applicant
Details of Community Certificate of Parents
Details of School Certificates of Parents
- At the end of the application, form applicant has to attach the photo of witness along with his / her name, address, and signature.
- Submit application form along with necessary documents to the Tehsil Office.
Charges for Cast Certificate:
- For issuing a Cast Certificate applicant need to pay Rs. 20
Reference and Details:
- To know more information about the procedure of cast certificate visit https://barti.maharashtra.gov.in/ecastevalidation/ccvis/index.html