The Election Commission of India has announced elections in 5 state in India. Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018 Dates are also announced along with the dates for voting in Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgargh, Mizoram and Telangana. Vidhan Sabha chunav will be conducted on 7th December 2018. The Election Commissioner of India Shree O. P. Rawat announced the dates for the State Legislative Assemblies in Rajasthan, Mizoram, MP, Chattisgargh and Telangana.
Rajasthan State Legislative Assembly Elections 2018 Dates / Vidhan Sabha Elections 2018 Dates:
- Date of issue of gazette notification: 12th November 2018
- Last date of filling nominations / candidature (submission of election form): 19th November 2018
- Scrutiny of nominations: 20th November 2018
- Last date of withdrawal of nominations: 22th November 2018
- Date of polling/voting for Vidhan Sabha: 7th December 2018
- Date of counting / poll result announcements: 11th December 2018
Election Commission has also enforced Model Code of Conduct in the state as Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018 Dates are announced. Voting will happen in single phase in Rajasthan on the 7th December 2018 and the counting will happen on 11th December 2018 and results of the Rajasthan assembly elections will be declared on the 11th December along with legislative assembly results of other states.
Rajasthan state assembly / vidhan sabha has 200 seats. Presently Vasundhara Raje Sindhiya is the chief minister of the state who is leading Bhartiya Janta Party government. She is 21st CM of the state. Presently 14th legislative assembly is serving in the state. Rajasthan will elect 22nd legislative assembly members (MLAc) with the Rajasthan Elections 2018. All the parties in the state along with independent candidates will be taking part in the elections but the major contest will be between Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP) and the major opposition party Indian National Congress (INC).
Rajasthan Opinion Poll 2018: According to the major opinion polls in the state people of the state will be mostly voting in favor of Indian National Congress. Congress is expected to get 51% of the votes where as 37% will vote for BJP and 12% votes will go to independent in the Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Chunav 2018.
The state election commission will conduct the elections in the state and it is their responsibility to conduct free and fare elections in the state. The Election Commission of India will facilitate and monitor the elections. The CEO Rajasthan is preparing the final voter list / electoral roll. All the citizens of Rajasthan are requested to vote on the election day.
Rajasthan Elections 2018:
- Rajasthan Voter ID Card (ceorajasthan.nic.in): download / check your name online in voter list / CEO Rajasthan electoral roll & print voting slip
- Rajasthan Voter List 2018-19: Download CEO Rajasthan latest electoral roll with photo at ceorajasthan.nic.in (Polling station wise / constituency wise / pooling station / booth wise voter list PDF)