Rajasthan IT Day Job Fair is an initiative by the Rajasthan Government to provide employment opportunities to the job seekers in the state. State government conducts a Mega Job Fair under the initiative at a regular intervals where students and youth looking for job get to apply for at one single place. It is a platform for recruiters and companies to hold their Mega Recruitment Drive and find the best talent at one place.
Rajasthan IT Day Job Fair Helpline
Toll-Free no: 1800-180-6127 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The objective of the IT Job Fair is to provide more opportunities to the youth in the state at one place so that their time and money can be saved and job seekers gets job quickly. Rajasthan Job Fair is a place where talent meets opportunity. The job seekers get on-spot job offers based on the interviews and test. They are also given soft-skills and interview skills in the job fair.
Who should attend Rajasthan IT Day Job Fair?
- 10th, 12th pass, graduates, post-graduates looking for job
- Candidates need to register for Rajasthan IT Day Job Fair on the spot or their official website itjobfair.rajasthan.gov.in
- Candidates must carry copy of their resume along with copies of their mark-sheets/certificates and must be prepared for the interviews
- Candidates can apply for at max three companies
- They can give interviews and if successful they are given on-spot offer letter
- A website by the Department of Information Technology, Government of Rajasthan for job seekers and employers
- Job seekers and employers can register them selves
- Job seekers can apply for jobs online
- They can search for various jobs, view application status
Rajasthan IT Day Job Fair: Online registrations, job seekers registration form & how to apply?
- CLICK HERE for Rajasthan Job Fair registration
- Provide all your personal details such as name, mobile, email, date of birth, gender
- Choose your district
- Provide your educational details
- select the job fair you would like to participate in
- Click on the Submit button to complete the registration