The Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje announced a Free Laptop Yojana (RBSE) for the meritorious students of the state. The Government of Rajasthan will be distributing free laptops to the meritorious students in the state. The Free Laptop Scheme is applicable to the students studying in 8th, 10th and 12th in the current academic year 2017-18. The governments goal is to empower poor and underprivileged students, connect them to the world and provide them best online study resources in the world.
The Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje believes that the Free Laptop Yoajana will bring poor students to the same level as that of rich students who affords laptops and will provide equal opportunities for poor students. Students in the state will study more and perform better to get the laptop said the Chief Minister. The scheme will be implemented by Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education.
Eligibility for Free Laptop Yojana (RBSE) in Rajasthan:
- Students studying in 8th, 10th and 12th in the academic year 2017-18
- Students scoring more than 75% in the exams, first 6000 students in the state will be given free laptop
How to apply online for Free Laptop Yojana (RBSE) in Rajasthan:
The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/) is expected to announce the registration and application for the Free Laptop Yojana soon. As soon as they announce the details we will provide step by step details to apply for the Free Laptop Yojana Rajasthan and we will also announce the list of students who got the free laptops or winner names of Rajasthan Free Laptop Yojana 2017-18.
State level selection of students under Free Laptop Yojana Rajasthan:
- All first 6000 students from 8th standard will be selected for free laptop
- Out of which 5,880 students from 10th standard and top 120 from pravesh pariksha/entrance exam
- Out of 6000 students first 2,593 students from Science stream, 2,864 from arts stream and 423 from commerce stream will be selected
- Top 120 students from the Varishtha Upadhyay Pariksha too will be selected for free laptops
District level selection under Free Laptop Yojana Rajasthan:
- Top 100 students of 8th standard at the district level
- Top 98 students from the class 10th exam and top 2 from entrance exams will be selected
- In case of class 12th, 42 students from science, 48 from arts and 7 from commerce will be selected for Rajasthan Free Laptop Yojana
Highlights of Free Laptop Yojana Rajasthan:
- Meritorious students in 8th, 10th and 12th classes to get free laptops in Rajasthan
- 6000 students in the state to get the free laptops
- Scheme launched by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan Vasundhara Raje / Government of Rajasthan
- Scheme to be implemented by Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE)
- Free laptops will encourage students to study more and provide them best study material