Chhattisgarh government has come up with Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Bhumiheen Krishi Mazdoor Nyay Yojana for assisting the landless workers in the state. The scheme is launched by Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel on September 1, 2021. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs. 6000 will be provided every year to the landless agriculture workers or labour under MGNREGA. It intends to provide assistance to all the families of workers who do not own even a small piece of land and are dependent on the agricultural labour work. Registrations under the scheme has started from September 1, 2021. About 10 lakh landless labourers will be benefitted under the scheme.
|Scheme name||Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Bhumiheen Krishi Mazdoor Nyay Yojana|
|Scheme under||Chhattisgarh Government|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel|
|Launch Date||September 1, 2021|
|Main Beneficiaries||Landless labourers in the state|
|Benefit||Financial assistance of Rs. 6000/- every year|
|Major Objective||To provide assistance to the landless workers and their families in the state.|
|Budget||Rs. 200 crores|
|Registration dates||September 1 to September 30, 2021|
Scheme Objectives and Benefits:
- The main objective of the scheme is to benefit the landless workers in the state
- This scheme covers all the landless workers.
- Under this scheme a financial assistance of Rs. 6000 will be provided
- Beneficiaries will get the benefit directly in their bank account
- It aims at ensuring welfare of all the landless workers and their families in the state
- It will turn out to be a boon for the beneficiaries in difficult and testing times
- Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Bhumiheen Krishi Mazdoor Nyay Yojana for providing financial assistance to the landless workers in the state, is launched by Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel.
- This launch was made by the CM on September 1, 2021.
- Under this scheme the beneficiaries will get Rs. 6000 per year as financial assistance.
- This amount will be credited to the beneficiary account directly through DBT.
- This scheme covers all the landless agricultural workers in the state.
- This scheme will mainly benefit the beneficiaries dependent on agricultural labour work and workers of MGNREGA in rural areas.
- Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the farmers are getting Rs. 6000/- annually.
- And now under this scheme, the landless workers will get Rs. 6000/- annually.
- Registration under this scheme has started for agricultural labourers in the state from September 1, 2021.
- Last date of registration is September 30, 2021.
- Registration is to be done on the official portal @rggbkmny.cg.nic.in.
- The landless agriculture labour will have to submit the application along with Aadhar card and bank passbook to the Gram Panchayat secretary.
- Then the secretary will submit it to the Janpad Panchayat CEO and then the application will be uploaded on the website.
- After successful registration the beneficiary will get a receipt.
- This scheme will be of benefit to the beneficiaries wherein their livelihood will be secured in difficult times.
- It will thus ensure their welfare and social security.
- During the launch CM stated that Chhattisgarh is the first to start this type of initiative for landless workers.
- About 10 lakh landless labourers will be benefitted under the scheme.