CMO Delhi, Hon’ble Arvind Kejriwal launched a new portal for the job seekers and employers in Delhi on 27 July, 2020. The main aim of the launch of this portal is to provide job opportunities to the job seekers. Employers can also register on the portal for finding new workers or employees as per their requirements.
|Portal name:||Rozgar Bazar Portal|
|Launched by:||Delhi Government|
|Launched on:||July 27, 2020|
|Beneficiaries:||Job seekers and Employers in Delhi|
|Applicable to:||Delhi state only|
- To provide job opportunities to the job seekers in Delhi
- To help Employers/Industries to find the right candidate as per their requirements
- To provide job opportunities to not only Skilled but also Semi-skilled and Unskilled local candidates
- To Revive the economy affected by the pandemic and lock down situations
- In this crucial period of Covid-19, this portal mainly benefits the job seekers to get new opportunities of employment.
- There are opportunities for skilled and experienced, semi-skilled as well as unskilled, unemployed and fresher candidates.
- Employers, Entrepreneurs, Industries also get a platform to find candidates according to the available posts with them. It helps them find the exact fit as per their requirement.
- Registration process is very simple and user friendly
- These employments will develop the overall economic state of Delhi in the long run.
How to Apply:
The Job seekers and Employers have to visit the official Rozgar Bazar Portal @ jobs.delhi.gov.in
There are 2 different tabs, ‘I want a Job’ and ‘I want to hire’:
For Job Seekers:
- Candidates should click on the ‘I want a job’ tab, and enter a valid mobile no. Get the mobile no. verified via OTP
- After verifying enter full name, email id, confirm the same and fill in the educational details for creating a profile
- The candidates will have to create their profile by filling in the personal details, address details, work experience details, etc. They will have to upload the necessary documents like, CV and Photo.
- After the profile creation, the candidates can go to Job search tab, and find the suitable opportunities as per their location, experience, qualification.
- The employers should click on the ‘I want to Hire’ tab, and enter a valid mobile no. Get the mobile no. verified via OTP
- Then fill in the necessary details like, Company Name, Sector in which the company is operating, contact person’s name, Landline No, Contact No., and Official Email Id. Employer need to verify the contact details and Email Id via OTPs received for the same.
- A company profile is to be set up and the vacancy is to be posted according to the requirements, applications for the positions will be received therein.
Prerequisites while applying on the portal:
- Name, Gender and Age details
- Identity proof and Domicile
- Education details
- Work details
- Address details (district and region)
- Rozgar Bazar portal is a portal developed, launched and run by Delhi government
- Various jobs from more than 30 different sectors like Engineering, Accounting, Back Office, Event management, Legal, Manufacturing, Sales, Interior designing, Accounting, Nurse, Ward boy and so on, are available on the portal.
- Candidates need to register themselves on the portal for applying for any job.
- The portal is very easy to use.
- It is a free portal; no money is charged for registering and applying on the portal
- Candidate can apply to various suitable jobs, he thinks fit. There is no limit on the no. of applications by a candidate