Delhiites now can avail cashback of Rs. 1200 on electricity bill payments. The BSES (Bombay Suburban Electric Supply), one of the two power distribution companies (discoms) in Delhi has announced this cashback scheme to promote timely bill payments and digital payments amongst their consumers. Consumers of BSES Yamuna (BYPL) and BSES Rajdhani Power Limited (BRPL) will now on get cashback of upto Rs. 1200 if they pay their electricity bills on time and using their e-wallets or digital wallets.
DISCOM partnered with Mobikwik.
DISCOM has partnered with one of the popular mobile wallets in India Mobikwik to facilitate digital payments and to provide cashback on the electricity bill payments. BSES DISCOMS has 40 lakh customers in the National Capital Region. They all can use Mobikwik website or Mobikwik mobile app to pay their bills and avail cashback.
Delhi electricity bill payments cashback scheme highlights:
- Flat cashback of Rs. 300 per month on timely electricity bill payments in January, February, and March 2018
- Get additional cashback of Rs. 300 for pre-payment of April 2018 bill of Rs. 1000 on or before March 31st 2018
Delhi electricity bill payments cashback scheme eligibility:
- Cashback scheme is applicable only for the BSES DISCOMS consumers only
- Only people leaving in Delhi can get casback
- Cashback is given only if the electricity bills are paid on time
- Cashback is applicable only in case of digital payments
- Cashback is given only to the consumers who pay three consecutive BRPL or BYPL bills on time along with pre-payment of the April, 2018 bill