The Government of Haryana has announced Saksham Yuva Yojana (SYY) / Educated Youth Allowance and Honorarium Scheme (EYAHS) for unemployed youth in the state. The scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Haryana Shree. Manoharlal Khattar. The implementation of the scheme started from 1st November 2016. The objective of the scheme is to empower youth in the state and create employment opportunities. The Haryana government will provide monthly unemployment allowance along with an honorary assignment in various government departments, cooperations, boards and private companies.
What is Saksham Yuva Yojana (SYY) / Educated Youth Allowance and Honorarium Scheme (EYAHS)? A government of Haryana scheme to provide unemployment allowance along with the temporary employment to the unemployed educated youth in the state.
Saksham Yuva Yojana (SYY): Objectives
- To provide unemployment allowance to the educated unemployed youth in the state
- To develop skills in the youth so that they can create self-employment for them self or find employment
- To provide financial support to the youth till they find job
- To empower youth
Saksham Yuva Yojana (Unemployment Allowance Sub Scheme / Honorarium Assignment Sub Scheme) Eligibility:
- Domicile: Applicant must be the resident of Haryana state
- Education: Applicable to only 12th (10+2) or graduate or post graduate candidates from recognized board or university only
- Applicant must be registered in the Live Register of any Employment Exchange (hrex.gov.in) in the 3 State for a minimum period of last three years
- Age Limit: Applicant`s age must be between 21 – 35 years
- Applicant should never be employed or dismissed from service from any government of private company
- Annual family income of the applicant should not be more than 3 lakh per year
Saksham Yuva Yojana Benefits:
- Unemployment Allowance Sub Scheme: Financial assistance will be given to the eligible candidates based on their qualification as mentioned below:
- Matriculation 10th pass: Rs. 100 per month
- 10+2 or equivalent: Rs. 900 per month
- Graduates or equivalent: Rs. 1,500 per month
- Post-Graduates or equivalent: Rs. 3,000 per month
- Honorarium Assignment Sub Scheme: Graduate/Post-Graduate eligible candidates will be given temporary work/job and will be paid additionally for the same.
- 100 hours of honorary assignment every month in government department, board, corporations, societies or private companies
- Upto Rs. 6,000 will be given to the candidates
- All those graduate/post-graduate candidates who could not be given honorary assignments shall be given allowance of Rs. 3,000/1,500 per month
- Such candidates need to take up skills trainings provided by the government
How to apply for Saksham Yuva Yojana?
STEP 1: CLICK HERE to go to the official portal of Employment Department of Haryana.
STEP 2: Choose your qualification (Graduate / Post-Graduate) and click on Go To Registration button.
STEP 3: Click on the check box next to You are registering for SAKSHAM YUVA Scheme– 2016
STEP 4: Fill in the form completely, provide personal details such as date of birth, mobile number, email along with Employment Registration Number, name of employment office, date of registration (You should be already registered with Haryana Employment Exchange. If you are not already registered then go to hrex.org and register first).
STEP 5: Then click on Register button to complete the registration.
STEP 6: Upon successful registration you will get password on mobile via SMS.
STEP 7: Now CLICK HERE to login now.
STEP 8: Enter your AADHAAR number and password along with qualification and CAPTCHA and click on Login button to login.
Saksham Yuva Yojana: How to check application status?
STEP 1: CLICK HERE to login now.
STEP 2: Specify your AADHAAR number, password, qualification and CAPTCHA and click on Login button.
STEP 3: Then under the Menu Click on Saksham Yuva menu and then click on Application Status sub menu.
STEP 4: Follow the instructions to know the application status.
More Details & References:
- Saksham Yuva Yojana (SYY) / Educated Youth Allowance and Honorarium Scheme (EYAHS) website: hreyahs.gov.in
- Haryana Employment Exchange website: hrex.org