Sanskriti Foundation is a Public Charitable Trust based in New Delhi, India. The purpose of Sanskriti Foundation is to create an environment for the preservation and development of the artistic and cultural expressions of India but of the world as a whole. The objective of the Madhobi Chatterji Memorial Fellowship is to encourage the talented young artists to extend their latent and develop the skills by facilitating them the funds and time, so that they can present their full dedication towards the art. This fellowship helps to resume the passion in Dance and Music. The scheme will be managed by the Sanskriti Foundation, which has been giving similar awards and fellowships for arts, performing arts, culture, media and social activism over the past 30 years.
Benefits of Sanskriti – Madhobi Chatterji Memorial Fellowship:
- The selected candidates will be provided with a scholarship amount of Rs. 1,00,000 will be paid in two instalments
- The first instalment will be paid to the fellows at the start of Fellowship and the fellows will be required to submit a short mid-term progress report
- The second instalment after the submission of your complete project report when the candidate may be requested to give a performance
Required Eligibility and Conditions for Applying Sanskriti – Madhobi Chatterji Memorial Fellowship:
- The candidates applying should be Indian Nationals.
- Candidates should have been in Indian classical music or dance.
- Applicants should have made 2-3 solo performances in recognized forums.
- The applicants must take a guidance from another senior guru and enhance the existing style.
- Successful applicants may have to take a residency for ten months and the candidate should take consent from her current guru
Document Required for Applying Sanskriti – Madhobi Chatterji Memorial Fellowship:
- The applicants should attach a two-page CV.
- A write up should be included which should explain about the project in a maximum of 500 words.
- The candidates should include their full postal, telephonic contact details and the e-mail ID.
- Candidates are also expected submit few samples of previous work, project or performances should be submitted
Application Procedure: There are two ways, by which the candidates can submit the Research Proposal, Curriculum Vitae and contact/address and these are
- Submit through Post: The application can be send by post to the given address with giving the title ‘Sanskriti – Madhobi Chatterji Memorial Fellowship’ on the top of the envelope. The postal address is “Sanskriti Foundation, C-11, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110 016”
- Submit through Mail: Application can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org and the subject of the mail should be ‘Sanskriti – Madhobi Chatterji Memorial Fellowship’
- The Candidate can contact to following address: Sanskriti Foundation, C-11, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110 016
- Phones: 91 11 2696 3226, 2652 7077
- Fax: 91 11 2685 3383
- Email: email@example.com
References & Details:
- For more information and application form student can visit the following links: