Board of Secondary Education, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh has released notification for inviting applications from eligible students who have passed intermediate or class 12th examination. Applications are invited to award scholarships to eligible students. Under this scheme the candidates who passed intermediate in 2021 and whose family income is less than Rs. 800000 per annum will mainly be eligible to apply. Application mode is online only. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the official scholarship portal @scholarships.up.gov.in. Applications started from August 16, 2021. About 11460 eligible students will be awarded with scholarships under this scheme. Scholarship amount awarded under this scheme will help the students in their higher studies. It will provide assistance to them to study further and fulfil their dreams.
|Scheme name||Scholarship scheme for inter pass UP students|
|Scholarship By||Board of Secondary Education, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh|
|Scheme Type||Scholarship Scheme|
|Application Start Date||August 16, 2021|
|Scheme Benefit||Financial Assistance by the way of scholarship|
|Beneficiaries||All the eligible inter / class 12th pass students|
|Objective||To enable financial assistance to the students through scholarship|
Objectives and Benefits–
- The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the intermediate/ class 12 passed students
- The scheme will enable the students to pursue higher education
- Under the scheme the students will pursue higher education after HSC in the stream of their choice
- It will provide help to the students to meet their expenses for higher studies
- This financial assistance will help the students with further studies without having financial constraints
- Students who have passed intermediate/ class 12th examination in 2021 are eligible to apply
- Students whose family income is less than Rs. 800000 per annum are eligible to apply
- Students should have scored 372/ 500 marks in Science stream; 330/500 marks in Commerce and 335/500 in Humanities
- Board of Secondary Education, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh released a notification for inviting applications for awarding scholarships to students under Scholarship scheme for inter pass students.
- This scheme is started to award scholarships to eligible students who have passed class 12th examination
- This scheme will give the students a chance to pursue to higher education as per their choice.
- It aims that no student should opt out of higher education due to financial constraints
- Under this scheme scholarships will be awarded to about 11460 eligible students
- The scholarships will be allotted in 3:2:1 ratio for science, commerce and humanities respectively.
- This scheme will enable proper transparency and on time transfer of benefit directly to the beneficiary without delay.
- Financial assistance under this scheme will be transferred directly to the student through DBT
- Bank account of the student has to be mandatory linked with his/ her Aadhaar card.
- Students who have already received scholarships in 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020 can apply for renewal of scholarships form the official portal itself.
- Mode of application is online only.
- Applicants have to visit the official portal @scholarships.up.gov.in
- Register as a new user, login and fill the scholarship form.
- Upload required documents in prescribed format and submit
- This scholarship amount will help the students in their future higher studies.