Seekho Aur Kamao Scheme (SAKS) is the scheme launched by Ministry of Minority Affairs of Central Government but implemented by State Governments. Under this scheme the action is taken against unemployment and unskilled minority population. It is made sure that mass population which is unemployed and with no skills are given training first and then they are introduced to opportunities to earn. What central govt. do here is they sanction the financial assistance and establish the training institutes which partners with reputed classes and companies and after the training they give opportunity to them. In this way first they are made to learn, gain skill and finally earn.
Benefits of Seekho Aur Kamao Scheme:
- Training for free: The policy of this scheme brings the opportunity of learning to the unemployed people with no skills for free.
- New opportunity: Now the people are skilled they will have new opportunities waiting for them.
- Training by reputed firms: Under the schemes training is given to the people by many market leaders in educational institutes, VLCC like many companies as well.
Eligibility for Seekho Aur Kamao Scheme (SAKS):
- Person should be above 18 years of age
- Person should be unemployed
- Person should be from minority community
Document required for the scheme:
- Birth Certificate
- Residence proof (e.g. electricity bill, water bill, gas connection bill)
- Minority community declaration – affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper by the student that he/she belongs to any one of the minority communities notified by Central Government
- Education proofs like mark sheets, degrees and certificates (if any)
- Family annual income
Whom to contact and where to contact for getting benefits of Seekho Aur Kamao Scheme:
The scheme is active at each state and at selected centers, to know about the scheme the needy can visit
- Employment Office
- Municipal Corporation
- Gram Panchayats
- Project implementing agencies (institutes or companies providing training)
Application Form to enroll for the scheme:
Application forms are made available at the centers wherever the training is going on. Basically, the govt. has established many centers in each state where training is provided. So, the applicant has to directly visit the place and get himself/herself enrolled.
For more details visit link:
To get more details and FAQs please visit the same link
Ministry of Minority Affairs: http://www.minorityaffairs.gov.in/
Seekho Aur Kamao sanctioned plans & institutes: http://www.minorityaffairs.gov.in/sanction-Learn-and-Earn