Government of India led Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) launched Sfurti scheme. This scheme is launched to promote the traditional industries in India. It aims at assisting the rural traditional artisans in the country. This scheme is mainly launched to boost the traditional industries in India by encouraging the artisans, training them, providing tools, equipment and financial assistance to them. It tends to create clusters of the artisans and increase employment opportunities. In Uttar Pradesh, assistance for Rs. 5 crores will be made available for clusters. The industries should have their own land for registration. Dona Patal machine will be provided to the artisans in the state free of cost. This scheme will thereby give a boost to the rural economy and increase the pace of rural development in the country.
|Scheme name:||Sfurti scheme|
|Launched By:||Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)|
|Implemented By:||Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC)|
|Beneficiaries:||Rural traditional artisans and labourers|
|Major Objective:||To promote rural industries, generate employment opportunities for the beneficiaries and thereby lead to rural development|
Objectives and Benefits:
- The main objective of the scheme is to promote rural traditional industries in the country
- It aims at encouraging the rural artisans in traditional industries like bamboo, khadi, etc
- It aims at generating sustainable employment opportunities in different parts of the country.
- This scheme will give a boost to the traditional rural industries
- Artisans will be provided with required training, tools, equipment and financial assistance under the scheme
- Artisans will be classified into clusters and accordingly benefit will be distributed
- It aims to increase the employment opportunities in the rural traditional industries.
- This scheme will lead to improving the traditional industries thereby contributing to the rural development
- Sfurti scheme is a scheme launched by Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) for rural industrial artisans and rural traditional industries
- This scheme is launched for promoting rural industries in the country
- Under this scheme rural artisans will be provided with required training, tools, equipment and financial assistance under the scheme
- Rural artisans will be constituted into clusters and accordingly financial benefit will be distributed
- Regular clusters with up to 500 artisans will be provided with Rs. 2.50 crores and major clusters with more than 500 artisans will be provided with Rs. 5 crores
- New employment opportunities will be generated under this scheme
- In Uttar Pradesh, assistance for Rs. 5 crores will be made available for clusters.
- The industries should have their own land for registration.
- For making Dona Patal, the Dona Patal machine will be provided to the artisans in the state free of cost.
- Other equipment as required will also be made available by the board
- Applications are to be made by the artisans and industries for the same
- Application can be made through the portal @upkvib.gov.in
- Click on the schemes tab on the home page and select Sfurti scheme
- Go through the document pdf available thereby
- Click on the application link available and fill the application form with required details and submit