The Staff Selection Commission has released Notification of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) examination for recruitment to the Posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator. Candidates may fill up the Application Form available on the SSC website http://www.ssconline.nic.in with last Date of Application form December 18, 2017.
Name of vacancies: Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200-20,200
Grade Pay: Rs. 1900-2400
Required Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years
Relaxation in Age:
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For OBC/Ex-Servicemen: 3 years
- For PwBD/Widows/divorced women/ women: 10 years
- For PwD + OBC (NCL): 13 years
- For PwD + SC/ST: 15 years
Educational Qualification: 12th passed Standard or equivalent examination, For Data Entry Operator in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG) & 12th pass in Science stream with Mathematics.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
Application fee: Rs. 100
Time Table For Examination:
Important Documants: Photo ID such as Voter’s ID, Driving License, ID Cards issued by
Government or other Offices where the candidates may be working.
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2017 Details & Application Form: [pdf-embedder url=”https://govinfo.me/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/SSC-CHSL-Examination-Notification-Application-Form.pdf” title=”SSC CHSL Examination Notification & Application Form”]