The Chief Minister of Odisha Shree Navin Patnaik has approved Sudakhya Scheme to encourage girls in the state to join technical education. The motive behind the Sudakhya yojana is to encourage girls empower girls so that they should be able to create employment opportunities for themselves. Under the scheme the girls who cleared class 10th exam will be eligible for admission to various technical courses at ITIs in the state. The girl students who have passed 12th too can take up various courses at the ITIs.
These girls will be provided various technical/industrial training under the Sudakhya Scheme. Government is planning to implement the scheme in next two years 2017-18 and 2018-19. The government`s target is to enroll and train 5,000 girls under the Sudakhya Scheme in all 48 government ITIs in the state by the end of 2017-18. The government expects enrollment to the ITIs will go 20% with this scheme.
Eligibility for Sudakhya Scheme / Who can apply for Sudakhya Scheme in Odisha:
- Girls who pass class 10th examination
- Even girls who pass class 12th exam too can enroll for the Sudakhya Scheme
How to apply online for Sudakhya Scheme / Step by step online application procedure for Sudakhya Scheme:
The government has just approved the scheme and yet to released the application procedure for the scheme. Once it is available we will update this article for the exact steps to apply for Sudakhya Scheme.
Highlights of the Sudakhya Scheme:
- A Government of Odisha scheme to encourage girls in the state for technical courses
- Girls who passed 10th and 12th can enroll for any technical courses in the ITIs in the state
- The goal is to train girls in technical courses so that they create employment opportunities for themselves
- Government to implement the scheme in next two years
- 5000 girls to be enrolled by 2018
- All 48 ITIs in the state to implement the Sudakhya Scheme