The Rajasthan Government has launched Super 100 training program a free training program for job seekers in the state. Top 100 freshers (job seekers) will be given a free training to increase their employment potential. The objective of the scheme is to make sure that the meritorious students gets a job for sure.
What is Super 100 training program? A scheme to provide free training to the freshers and make sure that they quickly get good job.
Super 100 training program Details:
- An initiative by the Department of Information & Communication
- Top 100 job seekers will be chosen for the free trainings
- Selected candidates will be trained on soft-skills, personality development & interview skills
- The program to increase the employability of the candidates
- A 5 day free training program (6 hours each day)
- Super 100 training center locations: Jaipur, Kota, Jodhpur
- Trainings will be provided by the experienced trainers
- Fees: free
Super 100 Eligibility Criteria:
- Freshers from following streams can apply
- BA / BSc / BCom / BBA / BCA / MA / MSc/ M.Com
- BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MCA (Computer)
- MBA (Marketing)
- Only freshers are allowed
- Students who studied in Rajasthan only are eligible
Super 100 training program online registrations, online application form & how to apply?
Super 100 training program online registrations, online application form are available on the Rajasthan IT Day Job Fair official website itjobfair.rajasthan.gov.in/super100
STEP 1: CLICK HERE to go to Super 100 registrations
STEP 2: Enter your Job Fair Username / Candidate ID & Password & then click on Search button (You must be registered for Job Fair. If not then CLICK HERE for job seekers quick registration)
STEP 3: Fill in the registration form, follow further instructions & submit your Super 100 application form to complete the registration
Your application will then be reviewed and you will be contacted via email and mobile with further details.
Rajasthan IT Job Day Fair Helpline
What does SUPER 100 stands for?
- S: Soar more in their career efforts
- U: Unleash hidden potentials of the candidates
- P: Perfect spoken English and other soft-skill developments
- E: Enhance better chances of getting a job
- R: Redefine the candidates with personal grooming
- 1: Identifying strengths of the candidates
- 0: Opportunity for all
- 0: Open new avenues