Tripura government has lunched new scheme for poor students. Scheme name is Super 30. Under the scheme free coaching will be provided for engineering, medical entrance examinations. The objective of the scheme is to provide equal opportunities to all the students. Government will be spending Rs. 2.40 lakhs for each student. The yearly budget for scheme is Rs. 72 lakhs and overall Rs. 1.44 crores will be spent on the scheme.
|Benefits:||Free coaching classes|
|Launched By:||Tripura Government|
|Budget:||Rs. 1.44 crores|
|Launch Date:||May 17, 2020|
- Free coaching classes for engineering, medical entrance preparation
- Scheme is applicable for poor student
- Scheme is applicable for Tripura state only
- Beneficiaries’s yearly family income should be below Rs. 8 lakhs
- Applicable only for engineering, medical entrance examinations
30 students will selected for the scheme based on their marks obtain in science subject of 10th board examinations. Tripura Board of Secondary Education select the list of top 30 student from the state.
Selected student will be sent to best coaching institutes of their choice anywhere in India.