Rajasthan state government has started Tarbandi scheme for the farmers in the state. Under this scheme the state government will provide fencing for protection of farm crops. Fencing around the farm crops will protect the crops from stray animals. It will prevent the potential loss of crops. This scheme aims at supporting the farmers through crop protection. It will mainly benefit small and marginal farmers. Those who could afford to fence the farm crops to protect them from stray animals. Farmers with minimum 1.5 hectares of land will be covered under this scheme. The limit on land for fencing has reduced from 3 hectares to 1.5 hectares. This will benefit a large number of farmers in the state.
|Scheme Name||Tarbandi Scheme|
|Scheme Under||Rajasthan Government|
|Implemented By||State Agriculture Department|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers with at least 1.5 hectares of land in the state|
|Major Objective||To provide assistance through crop protection to the farmers in the state|
- This scheme provides crop protection to the farmers through fencing.
- Farm crops will be protected form stray animals thereby avoiding further losses.
- The state government will bear about 50% of the total cost of fencing up to Rs 40000/-
- Small and marginal farmers will mainly benefit from this scheme.
- This scheme is started for ensuring welfare of the farmers.
- Farmer must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan state.
- He must possess 1.5 hectares of cultivable land in the state.
- Aadhaar card
- Domicile certificate
- Jamabandi of land
- Ration card
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Visit the official website @agriculture.rajasthan.gov.in
- Go through the scheme details available.
- Application form is available in the scheme pdf itself.
- Download the same and fill it with required details.
- Affix a passport size photo on the form.
- Visit the official agriculture department nearby and submit the form with required documents to the official.