The Chief Minister of Telangana Shree KC Rao announced a revolutionary Telangana State Health Profile Scheme to ensure Healthy Telangana. Under the scheme the government will distribute Health Cards to all the citizens and aim to provide free annual medical checkup to everyone in the state. The government is also planning to launch Free Eye Camps for all in next four-five months.
In his address in the state assembly the CM said the TS Health Profile Scheme will benefit entire 3.46 crore population of the state from Governor to CM & Ministers to common man. Everyone will be treated equally under the scheme without any socio-economic, caste, religion standing.
What is Telangana State Health Profile Scheme? A free medical health checkup scheme for all the citizens of the Telangana.
Telangana State Health Profile Scheme Benefits:
- Free medical health checkup for all once a year
- Medical health profile/data for each of the citizens will be maintained in the computerized database
- The medical health data can be accessed by doctors whenever required
- Accurate health diagnosis can be done based on the profiling
- Free eye checkups will be done
- Free spectacles will be given
- Free cataract operations will be performed for the needy
Telangana State Health Profile Scheme Implementation:
- Government will provide free health cards to all its citizens
- Using the health cards citizens will be able to perform free health check-up once every year
- All the medical health details of each of the individual will be stored in the computerized database
- Medical records of the patients can be used for diagnosis and treatment
Important Schemes & Subsidies in Telangana: