The Bihar Government has launched Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana (MGPY) to help unemployed poor in the state. Under the scheme government provides 50% subsidy upto Rs. 1 lakh for purchase of commercial vehicles 4 wheelers and 3 wheelers and use them for public transport services. The main objective of the scheme is to provide means of earning for the unemployed poor and marginal families in the state.
The scheme is for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tries / Extremely Backward Classes (SC/ST/EBC). They can buy commercial vehicles such as passenger auto, jeep, max etc and use them to earn. 4 seater to 10 seater vehicles can be purchased under the scheme. The scheme is expected to help and empower such poor and marginal families in the state.
Application for the scheme can be done online now on Transport Department`s website transport.bih.nic.in or demo.bih.nic.in The scheme will also provide better connectivity with these vehicles apart from helping in job creation. Interested candidates can fill in the application form between 27th Sept 2018 till 22 Oct 2018. In the first phase 42,000 people will get the benefits of the scheme.
What is Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana (MGPY): A government of Bihar scheme to provide financial assistance for purchase of commercial vehicles for SC/ST and EBC unemployed youth.
- To empower poor and marginal SC/ST/EBC families
- To create jobs
- To create self-employment opportunities
- To improver the connectivity
- To improve economy
Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Benefits:
- 50% subsidy maximum upto Rs. 1 lakh for purchase of commercial vehicles (3 wheelers and 4 wheelers)
Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Eligibility:
- Applicant must be more than 21 year of age
- He must have valid driving license
- Scheme is applicable only in Bihar
- People from SC/ST/EBC families only can apply for the scheme
- Applicant must not be already employed
- Applicant must not be taking any other subsidy under other government schemes
List of documents for Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana application:
- Caste proof (Caste certificate)
- Address proof (ADHAAR card)
- Age proof (Board certificates)
- Driving license
- Educational qualification proof (mark lists and certificates)
Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Online Application Form / Registration:
STEP 1: CLICK HERE to go to MGPY online application
STEP 2: Existing user can provide their login details and click on “Login” button, new users needs to register themselves first. To register click on “Register” button first
STEP 3: You will be taken to registration form, provide all the details such as phone number, password, driving license etc and click on “Register” button to register button
STEP 4: CLICK HERE to go to login page and login now
STEP 5: Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana application form will open, provide all the details such as name, gender, address, gram, district, date of birth, age etc.
STEP 6: Upload scanned copy of address proof and category proof
STEP 7: Click on the “Submit” button to complete the MGPY application process