Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released Time-Table for Indian Forest Service Main Exam from 3 December 2017 (Sunday) to 13 December 2017 (Wednesday). Indian Forest Service (IFS) is Civil Services Examinations, Now Candidate can download Admit Card at http://www.upsc.gov.in
Exam’s Name: Indian Forest Service
- Forenoon Session: 09:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Afternoon Session: 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm
- Start Indian Forest Service Exam: 03/12/ 2017
- Last date of Indian Forest Service Exam: 13/12/2017
Time-Table For UPSC 2017, Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination:
How To Download Admit Card:
- Go to the official Web site http://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Click on e-Admit Card Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2017 link of What’s New.
- Click on the Link tab Click Here to go to a new page.
- On the new page, Click on “To Download e-Admit Card”.
- On the Same page Scroll down to find ‘Have You Read & Taken the Print Out of ‘Important Instructions’ and click ‘Yes’ below that.
- On the new page, you can download Admit Card either by Registration ID or Roll Number.
- After selected option, download the Card by filling up the required details.