Women Empowerment Centres launched by Ministry of Women and Child Development (Women Economic Development Corporation), Government of Gujarat. A initiative of Gujarat government helping several women to become stronger and self-reliant, because a common scenario has been observed that illiterate or poor or unskilled women easily become victim of several types violence etc. that’s why to help such women a government started creating women empowerment centres in state through which women are provided training to earn and live empowered life. The primary aim of this scheme is to save women and empower them. The scheme provides many types of training e.g. computer, dress designing, Mehndi class etc. All women resident of Gujarat is eligible under this scheme. To get more information about women beneficiary can visit Nearest Gujarat Women’s Economic Development Corporation OR Women & Child Development Department.
Benefits of Women Empowerment Centres in Gujarat:
- Women Empowerment Centres helps women to make themselves stronger and face the challenges of society or such centers empowers women living in unfavorable conditions
- Under this scheme women and child development department or Gujarat government create such centers which will provide training to women to get economic stability to become stronger to learn skills to enhance their capabilities etc.
- Implementation of this scheme leads women empowerment in Gujarat state and increases literacy rate too
- The scheme provides several types of training e.g. computer, dress designing, Mehndi class etc.
Required eligibility and conditions applying for Women Empowerment Centres:
- Resident of Gujarat can get benefits of women empowerment centers
- Women belong to BPL (Below Poverty Line)
- Disable women are eligible
- Women resident or Rural and Urban area are eligible
- Women of all category can apply
Document required applying for Women Empowerment Centres:
- Since an individual can not apply for the scheme, so no specific documents are required to apply. Even though applicant can keep basic documents with him
- Aadhar card
- BPL Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Residence proof: Domicile certificate, Residence certificate etc.
- Identity proof: Voter ID, ID card
- Other documents may require
Application procedure applying for Women Empowerment Centres:
- There is no specific procedure for an individual to apply since women empowerment centers are created Gujarat government individual can get benefits without applying for. Because schemes implemented by women and child development department uses women empowerment centers
Contact details applying for Women Empowerment Centres:
- Gujarat Women’s Economic Development Corporation click next link to contact: https://goo.gl/kz1axN
- Nearest Department of Women and Child Development to get more details OR
- Women & Child Development Department, Block No. 9, 6th Floor, New Sachivalaya, Gandhinagar.
References & details:
- For more details regarding documents and other help please visit official website
- Official Website: https://goo.gl/iJGcpD
- Scheme in Details: https://goo.gl/dVgHs6
- Department of Women and Child Development: https://goo.gl/rcAXz4