Yeshasvini Co-operative Farmers Health Care Scheme (YCFHS) is the scheme which is the initiative by government of Karnataka under which the farmer who is the member of Rural Co-operative Society of the state. Every year all members are required to pay very less amount as a premium so that they can avail the benefit during the period of their premium. The scheme itself is the largest self-funded healthcare scheme in the country where each member pays Rs. 210 as premium. There are 823 different type of treatments done for free at network hospitals within the state.
Benefits of Yeshasvini Co-operative Farmers Health Care Scheme:
- No need of having previous ailment: The scheme does not demand for any kind of history of having illness. Any new disease is also treated.
- One member and treatment of complete family: It’s not necessary that each family member must be the member of Rural Co-operative Society. On person can become a member and all members of family can take treatment
- Cashless treatment: The beneficiary does not need to have cash at time of treatment. Treatment is carried out at network hospitals within the state
- Very less premium: The beneficiary need to pay premium of Rs. 210 per year to be the member of society and avail the scheme
- Maximum age of getting benefits: Looking at the condition and requirement the society kept the maximum age of availing the scheme is 75 years
- Special hospitals for the treatment: The society has 476 different network hospitals in the state for the treatment of farmers and other co-operative society members
- Fast service: The network hospitals are pretty fast at processing the requests. The beneficiary is subjected to have preauthorization by making his/her identity card. If card is not there the beneficiary is not eligible for the scheme.
- Emergency case handling: Since the process to avail scheme is quite tedious, in case of emergency the coordinating officer at the network hospital will take letter from beneficiary and further verification will happen after treatment, in case if the beneficiary is not a member and gets benefits he is subjected to make full payment from his side.
Eligibility for Yeshasvini Co-operative Farmers Health Care Scheme:
- Person must be a member of Rural Co-operative Society of state
- Person paying yearly premium is only eligible for the scheme
- The beneficiary must not be above 75 years of age
- The applicant must be from Karnataka state
- The people eligible for the scheme are farmers, co-operative members, self-help groups, Stree Shakti group members having financial transaction via co-operative society, Banks, members of weavers, Beedi worker, Fisherman.
- Resident proof (Aadhar Number, Ration Card, Landline telephone bill by MTNL, Driving License, Domicile certificate or Bank passbook of Nationalize banks)
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photographs
- Ration Card
- Combine family photograph
- Rural co-operative society’s identity card
- Balance sheet indicating premium payment of current year
All member of Rural Co-operative Society paying premium is eligible for the scheme, and the application is like they can directly go to network hospital with their identity card and they are subjected to the benefit of scheme.
Whom to contact where to contact for more information about the scheme:
- Rural Co-operative Society
- Network Hospitals
- Nationalize Banks
References and Details:
For more details about the scheme kindly visit the following link