Website Air India
The Air India Engineering Service Limited (AIESL) has announced notification for the post of ‘Graduate Engineer Trainee’ in Kolkata. The notification is out for multiple posts. There are two profiles in Graduate Engineer Trainee (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) eligible candidates can apply online for these recruitment vacancies from the links given below. Last date to apply is 15 September 2016. For more details please read the given advertisement.
Post Name: Graduate Engineer Trainee (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer)
- No of Post: 280 (SC-41, ST-21, OBC-75, General-143)
- Pay Scale: First year during the training Rs. 25,000 per month. Then after candidate will be graded as Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Rs. 30,000 per month
- Starting Date for the Submission of Online Application: 8 October 2016
- Last Date for the Submission of Online Application: 15 September 2016
Eligibility Criteria: As on 1st July 2016
- Education Qualification: Candidate need to qualify mentioned eligibility
- Candidates having BE/ B.Tech Degree in Mechanical/ Aeronautical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Instrumentation/ Electronics & Communication Engineering or its equivalent from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University and with a valid GATE score of 80% and higher (75% and higher for SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Age limit:
- General Category: Not above 28 yrs as on 1st July, 2016
- OBC: Not above 31 yrs as on 1st July, 2016.
- SC/ST: Not above 33 yrs as on 1st July, 2016.
- Service Bond:
- Selected candidates will be required to execute a bond to complete training and serve the company for a minimum period of 5 years after their acquiring AME (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) license, if it is decided to extend his/her service, after acquiring BAMEC qualifications. The candidate on acquiring of BAMEC qualification would furnish a bond guarantee to reimburse the company an amount of Rs. 7, 00,000 in case he/she leaves before completion of the bond period
Job Location: Kolkata
Application Fees: Application fee of Rs. 2000/- only through on-line SBI Bank Challan. Applications without the requisite fee would be rejected. No application fee for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen
- Process: Written-test and then Face to Face Interview
- Result of Objective Test and Interview call: Would be inform on www.airindia.in after 15 November 2016
- The interested candidates may apply on or before 09.2016 only through on-line in the format as attached. Candidates would simultaneously be required to forward hard copy of the application duly attached with all testimonials in support of Qualification, GATE score, Age, Original Bank Challan, category (SC/ST/OBC, Ex-servicemen), ID proof (any one of the documents viz. Voter ID card/ Aadhar card/ Pan Card Driving Licence/ Passport) to the Post-box no 12006, Cossipore Post Office, Kolkata-700 002. In case of non-receipt of hard copy the application is liable to be rejected without reference. Hard copies received after 30.9.2016 due any reasons, including postal delay, would be rejected.
- Candidate should visit the official link mentioned next: http://www.airindia.in/careers.htm