CMO Haryana, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar, launched the scheme- Meri Fasal, Mera Byora for enabling the farmers to register their crops online through Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal. Once registered on the website, the farmers will be eligible to avail all the benefits of related sate and central schemes. Even the farmer can sell the agricultural produce from the farms after registering on the portal.
|Scheme name:||Meri Fasal Mera Byora|
|Scheme category:||State government Scheme|
|Launched by:||Haryana Government|
|Beneficiaries:||All farmers across the state|
- The main objective of the scheme and the portal is to provide the farmers with a platform to register their crops online and get the benefits of relevant schemes.
- Agricultural department will get information about the crops sown and the farmers will get the exact time of sowing and harvesting crops
- Due to such online registration, the government will also be able to keep a check in case of any dispute or fraud.
- After registering under this scheme, timely subsidy on seeds, food, equipments can be availed
- Farmers will get assistance in case of natural calamities and crop loss
- Farmers will also get information online, regarding sowing, harvesting of crops etc.
- This scheme will be beneficial in case of grievances and disputes as all the information regarding the farmer, crops, farm details are available.
- Farmers can also sell their produce on the portal and government will ensure the farm produce is purchased at a predetermined support price.
How to enroll:
- For enrolling, the farmer/applicant will have to visit the official website @ in
- Then click on ‘Panjikaran Karein’ on the right side.
- The registration page will be displayed. Registration is to be done in 4 stages, Farmer registration, Entering the land details, Account details and Mandi details.
- Enter valid mobile or Aadhaar no. or family ID. Verify via OTP and click on continue.
- On the next page enter the crop and land details, address details, bank details, etc and click on submit.
- Aadhaar card
- Residential certificate
- Land documents
- Bank document for account details
- Recent Passport size photo
Toll Free no.: In case of any difficulty while registration and use of the portal, farmers can contact for help on – 1800 180 2060
- All farmers will be able to avail the benefits of crop protection, subsidy, minimum support price etc. on the same portal.
- Farmer can register the crops himself on the portal or go to the VLE or CSC centre and get the same recorded.
- The amount in case of sale of farm produce will be directly credited to the farmer’s bank account.
- Land details can be maintained by the government through this scheme and portal
- Information related to Jamabandi will also be shared by Patwari.
- In case of any assistance while registering or eligibility or use the farmer can contact the toll-free no. or also can email to firstname.lastname@example.org