Prime Minister Shree Narendra Modi launched a new app called UMANG (Unified Mobile Application for New-Age Governance) in Global Conference for Cyber Space (GCCS) 2017. The UMANG app will provide 200 government services on one single platform. The services such as application for PAN, birth/death certificates, AADHAR applications, Bill Payments, Gas Bookings and many more citizen services can be accessed from UMANG App. 4 state government has already on-boarded the app and 166 services are available so far on the app. The app supports 13 different languages. The UMANG app is integrated with AADHAR, PayGov, DigiLocker for simplified login and access to online documents.
Services available on UMANG App (Unified Mobile Application for New-Age Governance): AADHAR application and status, All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) details, Annapurna Krishi Prassar Seva (AKPS) for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana farmers, Bharat BillPay Gas, Water, Electricity Bill Payments, Bharat Gas registrations and bookings, CBSC updates and notifications, CPGRAMS a online grievances system, CRPF services, DigiSevak freelance jobs from government organizations, Director of Marketing & Inspections services, Gujarat e-Dhara Land Records services, eMigrate safe employment services abroad, ePathshala, EPFO, eRahi, Extension Reforms, Farm Mechanization, Goods and Service Tax Networks, HP Gas bookings and registrations, Indane Gas bookings and registrations, Jeevan Praman life certificate services, Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan, Kisan Suvidha services, m4agriNEI advisory services for farmers in Meghalaya, Ministry of Petroleum Gas Services, My Pan services, National Scholarship Portal services, NDMC services, NPS pension services, OJAS online job application system, ORS online registration system for govt hospitals, Pariwahan Seva (Sarathi / Vahan), Passport Seva, Pay Income Tax, Pensioner`s portal, Pharma Sahi Daam, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban, Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana services, Revenue Services Gujarat, SARAL citizen services from Haryana, Soil Health Card services etc.
UMANG (Unified Mobile Application for New-Age Governance) accessed online or using the apps on Google/Android, iOS and Windows mobiles.
- UMANG Website (Unified Mobile Application for New-Age Governance): https://web.umang.gov.in
- UMANG Android app (download from Google Play Store): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.gov.umang.negd.g2c
- UMANG iOS app (download from iTunes): https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/umang/id1236448857?mt=8
- UMANG Windows app (download from Windows Store): https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/store/p/umang/9mt92gmrj19c?rtc=1
Highlights of the UMANG App:
- Unified citizen services app
- Citizen services from all the state departments will be available in one unified dashboard, on your finger tips
- UMANG provides ease of access to various government services via website, Android app, iOS app and Windows app
- 4 states, 33 departments and 162 services are on-boarded so far
- Seamless integration with popular customer centric services AADHAR, PayGov and DigiLocker
- Dedicated customer support between 8 AM to 8 PM for any citizen issues