The “Financial Assistance to disabled for self-employment” has been incorporated by Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of Maharashtra. This scheme helps to promote economic developmental activities for the benefit of persons with disabilities. The objective of the scheme is to facilitate Self-employment to unemployed disable persons is the objective of the scheme. Under this scheme Financial Assistance is provided to disable person for self-employment, small scale business and agro based project. It also Promote self-employment and other ventures for the benefit/ economic rehabilitation of persons with disabilities. The main aim behind introducing this scheme is to support and encourage disabled persons so that they should be able to live common life. This scheme envisages encouraging differently-abled students by providing scholarships and other assistance to pursue professional or technical courses and various skill development courses for their empowerment. For getting benefits under this scheme applicant candidate need to qualify some eligibility norms which are mentioned below in article like income limit or other things.
Benefits of Financial Assistance to disabled for self-employment:
- Financial Assistance to disabled for self-employment provides benefits in the form of financial help and some other benefits
- Under this scheme financial assistance up to Rs.1,50,000/- is provided
- 80% loan amount is provided from Nationalized Bank and 20% or up to Rs.30,000/- subsidy is provided from Social Welfare Department for self-employment
Required eligibility and conditions for applying Financial Assistance to disabled for self-employment:
- Applicant should have minimum 40% disability.
- Applicant should be Domicile in Maharashtra.
- Applicant age criteria between 18 to 50 years
- Applicant annual income should be below the Rs 100000/-
- Applicant should have obtained a professional degree from recognized Institute
- Students who pursue their education through correspondence would also be eligible for the assistance
Document required for applying Financial Assistance to disabled for self-employment:
- Income certificate of parents
- Nationality certificate e.g. domicile certificate
- Certificate of disability having percentage of disability 40% or above
- Aadhar card
- Bank details e.g. account holder name, branch name, account number, IFSC code, MICR code
- Applicant candidate can collect application form from nearer Social Welfare Office at Taluka level or District level and by filling that application candidate can submit along with required documents
- Application in prescribed format with necessary documents should visit the office
- Applicant candidate can contact to nearer Social Welfare Office at Taluka level or District level
References & Details:
- For more details regarding documents and other help please visit official website: