The search giant Google has launched an e-payment app called as Google Tez. The newly appointed finance minister Arun Jaitley launched the app on Sunday in Delhi. The app is based on the Unified Payment Interface (UPI).
Google digital payment app Tez is meant for India and can be used for online and offline payments and money transfers in India. The app is directly connected to all the popular banks in India and avaliable in Android and iOS.
Tez is the best alternative to mobile wallets such as PayTM, MobiKwik, FreeCharge etc. since Tez don’t require money stored in the app. Most importantly Tez doesn’t charge for payments and money transfers.
Google Tez highlights:
- A payments app by Google
- Made for India and supports most of the popular Indian languages
- Connects with all the popular banks
- Money is transferred from/to banks and hence no addition transaction charges are applied
- Can be used for online and offline payments and money transfers
- Payments with Google Tez are secure
- Business owners and merchants can accept payments easily with Tez directly from their current accounts
How to use Google Tez:
Step 1: Download and install Google Tez app from https://tez.google.com
Step 2: Set PIN or screen lock to keep your app safe from unauthorized accesses
Step 3: Link your bank accounts with Tez
Step 4: App is ready and can be used for payments and money transfers
- Google Tez Android app download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.nbu.paisa.user
- Google Tez iOS app download: http://apple.co/2wFiMRG
- Google Tez supported banks list: http://www.npci.org.in/UPI_Livemembers.aspx