The Greenbank Scholarship is being offered by The University of Edinburgh to the students enrolled in any Postgraduate program in College of Humanities and Social Sciences for the current academic session. The scholarship will be awarded to 4 students and the selected candidates will get cash benefit in British Pound for one academic year. The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain a 2:1 Honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
Benefits of the Greenbank Scholarship:
- Scholarship amount: The candidate will get a scholarship worth 2500 British Pound
- Duration: The candidate will be offered this scholarship for one academic year.
Required Eligibility and Conditions for Greenbank Scholarship:
- The Greenbank Scholarship will be offered to candidates from all around the globe
- The scholarships will be awarded to students who are accepted for admission on a full-time basis for a postgraduate Masters program of study within the College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- The selection of the candidate for The Greenbank Scholarship will be done on the basis of the academic merit.
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
- To apply for a scholarship you must first apply for admission to an eligible program of study at the University of Edinburgh.
- The candidates will be able to make application for the scholarship only after he has applied for the program of study at the College of Humanities and Social sciences at the University of Edinburgh.
- Once the candidate has applied for University admission, they will have full EASE Authentication.
- Once you get an EASE Authentication the candidate should log into their EASE Account to complete the Scholarship application process.
- The candidate will have to enter the following information in order to complete the application process, Your personal details;
- Details of any degrees you hold or expect to hold;
- A personal statement of no more than 300 words;
- Any additional information that you believe would assist us in evaluating your application;
- Details of any other scholarships or awards you hold or have held.
- For more information applicant can contact to following person: Mr. Robert Lawrie, Director of Scholarships and Student Administration
- Work: +44 (0)131 651 4221
- Email: email@example.com
References & Details:
- For more information regarding Rotary Peace Fellowship visit: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students/scholarships/graduate/UK-EU-Master/greenbank