Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 25
- Diploma Technician (Mechanical): 2 posts
- BAMEC (Mechanical): 1 post
- Technician (Electroplater): 2 posts
- Technician (CNC Machinist): 4 posts
- Technician (Painter): 4 posts
- Technician (Fitter): 7 posts
- Technician (Heat Treat Operator): 4 posts
- Technician (Welder): 1 post
Required Age: 28 years.
Relaxation in Age:
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For OBC: 3 years
- For Scale 5: Rs. 36,615
- For Scale 6: Rs. 38,410
- Diploma Technician (Mechanical): Diploma in Mechanical.
- BAMEC (Mechanical): Basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Certificate (BAMEC) with training, or experience in Rotary Wing/ Helicopters.
- Technician (Electroplater): ITI & NAC Electroplater.
- Technician (CNC Machinist): ITI & NAC Machinist.
- Technician (Painter): ITI & NAC Painter.
- Technician (Fitter): ITI & NAC Fitter.
- Technician (Heat Treat Operator): ITI & NAC Heat Treat Operator.
- Technician (Welder): ITI & NAC Welder.
- Last Date of Online Application: 01/05/2018
- Last date for receipt of applications by HAL: 10/05/2018
How to Apply: Interested Candidates needs to sent their application along with required document to the below mention address via post.
Address For Submission of Application: The Deputy General Manager (HR), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Helicopter Division, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore – 560 017, Karnataka.
- For All Candidates: Rs. 200
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Not Applicable
- Contact Number: 080-22323744
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Details: http://halcareer.in/HAL2018HELICOPTER/Adv-Eng.pdf
To apply for this job please visit www.hal-india.com.