North Eastern Railway
North Eastern Railway (NER) Recruitment 2018: 21 Posts for Group C, Apply online at ner.indianrailways.gov.in, Online application process has begun from September 15, 2018 and will be open till October 15, 2018 at 5.00 PM.
Advertisement No: NER/RRC/CQ/2018-19
Posts, vacancies, Pay Scale & Eligibility Criteria:
Post: Group C (Cultural Quota)
Pay Scale: Rs.19,000
Educational Qualification: Matriculation or its equivalent with ITI in relevant trade or 12th/its equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate and candidates should have degree/diploma/certificate in the relevant field Music/Dance.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years
- Age relaxation for OBC/Ex-servicemen Candidates: 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- Age relaxation for PWD Candidates: 10 years
- Age relaxation for OBC+PWD Candidates: 13 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST+PWD Candidates: 15 years
- Opening Date of Online Application: 15/09/2018
- Last date of Online Application: 15/10/2018
Selection Process: The Selections will be made on the basis of a Written Test and Assessment of talent in the relevant field.
- Candidates of General/OBC Category: Rs.500
- Candidates of SC/ST/PWD Women/Ex-Servicemen Category: Rs.250
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://ner.indianrailways.gov.in →