The Ministry of Women & Child Development (WCD), Government of India has launched Mahila E-Haat (mahilaehaat-rmk.gov.in) an online marketing platform for women entrepreneurs, self help groups (SHGs) & (non-government organizations) NGOs. They can showcase their products and services on mahilaehaat-rmk.gov.in The initiative is launched under the Rashtriya Mahila Kosh (RMK). The Mahila E-Haat portal enable direct business between producers & consumers. The platform is free any anyone across India can register & sell their products & services.
What is Mahila E-Haat? An online market place (mahilaehaat-rmk.gov.in) for women entrepreneurs, SHGs & NGOs to promote their products & services. Anyone across India can buy the products from the Mahila E-Haat website.
- To provide zero cost marketing platform for women entrepreneurs, SHGs & NGOs
- To make sure that their products & services can be showcased across India
- To enable buying & selling of products/services by women entrepreneurs, SHGs & NGOs
- To empower women
- To support self help groups (SHGs) & (non-government organizations) NGOs
- A zero cost marketing platform
- Simple steps to participate or to be vendor of Mahila E-Haat
- Easy listing of products & services on mahilaehaat-rmk.gov.in
Terms & Conditions for Mahila E-Haat Participants / Vendors:
- Only Indian women entrepreneurs, SHOs & NGOs can be a vendor
- Women entrepreneur must be more than 18 years of age
- Only legal & permitted goods must be showcased or sold
CLICK HERE to know then complete eligibility criteria to be vendor.
Product / Services Categories List:
Clothing, Bags, Fashion Accessories, Jewellery, File Folders, Decorative & Gift, Grocery & Staples, Organic Food, Baskets, Natural Products, Boxes, Linen, Cushion Covers, Carpets, Rugs, Footmats, Home Décor, Pottery, Education Aids, Toys, Industrial Products, Services, Tailoring & Mehendi
How to register on Mahila E-Haat (Participant / Vendor Registration):
STEP 1: CLICK HERE to go to the Mahila E-Haat online registrations
STEP 2: Click on Individual if you are individual women entrepreneur or SHG/NGO in case you are one of them
STEP 3: Fill up the complete E-Haat registration form
How to list products / services on the Mahila E-Haat portal?
E-Haat registered vendors can send list of products & their details online at the mahilaehaat-rmk.gov.in website or using email (email@example.com) Just download in the Mahila E-Haat Acceptance Letter / form in PDF available HERE. Fill in the complete form & mention list of products you want to showcase on the E-Haat portal along with their details. CLICK HERE to download product format (excel), mention list of all the products along with their images & details such as your mobile number, email id, product/service category, price, expected delivery time etc. Send both the files via email to the Rashtriya Mahila Kosh (RMK).
How to buy from E-Haat portal?
All the list of products & services will be listed on the E-Haat portal along with their images, details, pricing along with the contact details (email & mobile number) of the sellers. Interested buyers can contact sellers with the mentioned email ids or mobile and then make the purchase.