The Madhya Pradesh Government has started implementation of the MP Mukhyamantri Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana (Chief Minister Crop Loan Waiver Scheme Madhya Pradesh). The beneficiaries list & application forms for the MP farm loan waiver are available starting from 15th January 2019. The beneficiaries lists along with green & white application forms for MP Mukhyamantri Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana will be available in all the gram panchayat`s across the state.
MP Mukhyamantri Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana: A crop loan waiver scheme for the MP farmers under which farm loans upto Rs. 2 lakh are waived off by the state government.
Benefits: Crop loans upto Rs. 2 lakh waived off
- Applicable only to the MP farmers
- Applicable only for the crop loans upto Rs. 2 lakh
- Applicable only for the crop loans taken till 12th December 2018
MP Mukhyamantri Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana Beneficiaries List: List of beneficiaries for MP farm loan waivers are available at the gram panchayat`s across all the villages in the MP. Farmers can visit their gram panchayat`s to check their names in the beneficiaries list.
MP Mukhyamantri Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana Green & White Application Forms:
MP crop loan waiver application forms are made available in all the gram panchayats in all the villages in the state. The application forms are in 2 colors: green & white.
- Green From: It is meant for all those farmers who has Aadhaar card
- White Form: All those farmers who don’t have Aadhaar card needs to fill in the white color form
How to Apply for MP Mukhyamantri Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana?
STEP 1: Visit your gram panchayat office
STEP 2: Check your name in the CM Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana beneficiaries list
STEP 3: If you have aadhar card then ask for the green application form else white application form for the crop loan waiver scheme
STEP 4: Fill in the application form & sign it
STEP 5: Submit the application form to the same gram panchayat office
- Application Form Distribution Starts On: 15th January 2019
- Last Date of Application: 5th February 2019
- Loan Waiver Distribution Starts On: 22nd February 2019
State government has printed 80 lakh forms for the loan waiver application. All the eligible farmers are requested to apply for the loan waiver as early as possible.