The Assam Government launched Mukhya Mantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojna for farmers in the state. It is a Chief Minister Farm Tool Scheme to provide financial assistance to purchase farm tools. Each of the beneficiary will be given Rs. 5,000 for the purchase of farm equipments & tools. The scheme is meant for the small & marginal farmers of the state.
The primary objective of the scheme is to make sure that the farmers has farm tools to perform agricultural activities. The scheme is launched by the Assasm CM Sarbananda Sonowal. There are 33 crore agricultural families in Assam & the state government has allocated the budget of 33 crores for the scheme.
|Scheme:||Mukhya Mantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojna / Chief Minister Farm Tool Scheme|
|Benefits:||Financial assistance of Rs. 5000 to purchase farm tools|
|Beneficiaries:||Small & marginal farmers|
|Launched By:||Assam CM Chief Minister Farm Tool Scheme|
- Applicable only to the Assam farmers
- Applicable only for the small & marginal farmers
- The applicant must be more than 21 year of age
- The applicant must be involved in cultivation for last 3 years
- The applicant must have a bank account
- Only one person from a family can apply
- Tenant farmers, share croppers can also apply
- Financial assistance of Rs. 5,000 for the purchase of farm tools
Total 12,344 small & marginal families are selected as beneficiaries of the scheme. A 10 member district selection committee headed by the Deputy Commissioner is formed for the selection of farmers. The Assam government has identified 5 lakh farmers in the state who are potential beneficiaries of the scheme.
Application Form & How to Apply for Mukhya Mantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojna?
- CLICK HERE to download the application form for Mukhya Mantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojna
- Fill in the application form completely
- Sign the application form & submit it
The amount will be directly transfered to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries using Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).